Fulfilling your financial dreams
Pacific Mortgage Centre was founded in 2002 by an experienced banker.
Pacific Mortgage Centre represents all major banks, banks, credit unions, and non-bank financial institute.
Pacific Mortgage Centre is a proud member of MFAA (Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia) and COSL (Credit Ombudsman Service Limited) and it complies with the lending guideline, rules and regulations in line with the industry regulator, as well as our lenders.
Our lending managers are selective and well trained to the highest standard to meet today demand and expectation of our customers.
Our Professional Missions:
- To listen our customer’s needs and find them the right loan.
- To serve our customers with honesty and integrity.
- To attempt full disclosure of lenders fees and charges and interest rates at the time of lending. Even though our lenders will change their fees and charges, and interest rate constantly over time.
- To update and inform customers step by step loan status during the loan processing till settlement.
- To learn our customers changing needs after settlement i.e we provide after settlement services. We want to know, to hear from our customers from time to time to help them to meet their changing needs, and to maintain our financial services relationship.